It's getting colder and the winter buying season looms! We are ready for you to bring in all you winter related treasure you aren't using anymore. We run a seasonal consignment period, so the sooner you bring in your items, the longer they have to sell. I promise, you want your items on our floor for sale when you can see the first dusting of snow on Bogus Basin! It will be madness in both of our locations.
We are looking for:
Skis and snowboards! Alpine, Alpine Touring, XC, snowboards, boots, and poles!
Winter clothing! Ski jackets and pants, fleece, rain shells, insulating layers, hats, goggles, and gloves.
Snowshoes! These are a fantastic seller for us and we can't keep them in stock!
Avalanche Safety Gear! Beacons, shovels, packs, and probes. Beacons should be at least two antennae and preferably three.
Snowmobile gear! Jackets, helmets, pants, and gloves.
Backcountry Pursuit has opened a second location in Eagle, ID!!
Our second home is at 1545 E. Iron Eagle Drive, Suite 106 on the corner of State St/Hwy 44 and Edgewood. We are located next to Mountain West Bank and Chicago Connection Pizza. The phone number is 208-957-5425.
Backcountry Pursuit has simply exploded over our first two years in business and it was only logical to expand and serve another area in the Treasure Valley. With two stores, we can cover twice the area to find your gear a home, twice the area to pull awesome gear from, and we will be twice the awesome you have shown your love for at our downtown location. We will switch inventory back and forth so our stores will always be fresh and your gear will have the best chance to sell with Backcountry Pursuit.
In honor of our new store opening, we are offering 10% off our consignment rate for any gear consigned at our Eagle location between now and the end of 2014.
We are so excited about this!! Thank you all so very much for making this possible!!!
Thinking of lightening your load of some excess outdoor adventure gear? Here's seven reasons why you should pick us to help you sell your sweet used gear. We know you have options and we also know why you should choose us.
1. You already love us! In the 2014 Boise Weekly's "Best of Boise" you voted us THIRD best Secondhand Shop (second year in a row), Third Best Outfitter, and THIRD BEST SKI SHOP!!! That's a big deal condidering we've only been in business a little more than two years.
2. We now have two locations! Twice the area to find potential buyers for your gear. Twice the area to pull amazing gear from. Twice the awesome all around! Your store credit is good at either location.
3. We have great rates. Most all of the shops rates around town are pretty similar but we blow everybody away for the expensive stuff. Plus, we give you 10% as an in store credit bonus which some of the other don't.
4. We've been flat out moving the gear! People have been amazed with how fast we've sold their items. We sell 87.2% of the gear that comes through our door. That's nearly 9 out of 10 items folks!
5. Pawn shops are only gonna pay you 25% of what its worth and they don't have the specialized clientele we have who are LOOKING for YOUR stuff.
6. Craigslist. Ahh Craigslist. Yes, you'll get the most money for your gear, but do really wanna deal with all of the headaches? We make our percentage for making it EASY for you!
7. On top of all of this? We are totally rad local shop that is a blast to come find great gear at and kill time talking about life, love, and the outdoors.
Thanks to all of you who have become a part of the awesome place we have created. YOUR place to recycle outdoor adventure gear.