Backcountry Pursuit is opening a second location in Eagle, ID!! Let that sink in for a second…. Ok. One more time… Backcountry Pursuit is opening a second location in Eagle, ID!! Wow it feels good to say that.
Our second home will at 1545 Iron Eagle Drive on the corner of Edgewood and State St/Hwy 44. Backcountry Pursuit has simply exploded over our first two years in business and it was only logical to expand and serve another area in the Treasure Valley. With two stores, we can cover twice the area to find your gear a home, twice the area to pull awesome gear from, and we will be twice the awesome you have shown your love for. We will switch inventory back and forth so our stores will always be fresh and your gear will have the best chance to sell with Backcountry Pursuit. Our target Grand Opening date is Saturday, November 29th. Stay tuned on our Facebook Page for updates as the day grows closer.
We are so excited about this!! Thank you all so very much for making this possible!!!
Right about now, all the outdoor retailers are placing their orders for the 2015 winter gear. And so are we! Except, we place our order with YOU instead of a company. Starting now, the sooner you get your winter stuff in here, the more eyes will see it and you will have the best chance to sell it. We have already sold a few winter jackets, a set of skis, and a snowboard this week. Trust us, you want to be ahead of the curve on this one! And once again, we take consignments any time of the day. Any day of the week. Whenever it is convenient for you, we are here. See ya soon!
Thinking of lightening your load of outdoor adventure gear? Here's a few reasons why you should pick us to help you sell your awesome items. We know you have options and we also know why you should choose us.
1. We have the best rates in the city!
$0-$249.99= 60% to you (Same as other consignment shops)
$250-$499.99= 70% to you (Best in the city by 10%)
$500-$999.99= 80% to you (best in the city by 10%)
$1000+= Negotiable flat rate (We'll BEAT ANY written offer)
2. We've been flat out moving the gear! People have been amazed with how fast we've sold their items.
3. Pawn shops are only gonna pay you 25% of what its worth and they don't have the specialized clientele we have who are LOOKING for YOUR stuff.
4. Craigslist. Ahh Craigslist. Yes, you'll get the most money for your gear. But, do really wanna deal with all of the headaches? We make our percentage for making it EASY for you!
5. On top of all of this? We are totally rad local shop that is a blast to come find great gear at and kill time talking about life, love, and the outdoors.
Thanks to all of you that have become a part of the awesome place we have created here 671 S Capitol. YOUR place to recycle outdoor adventure gear.